So, I started looking at Function of (X) on someone else's monitor, and I realized something that I'm a little embarrassed to admit it took me this long to realize: my graphs have some horrible aliasing. I use microsoft paint for everything, and - big surprise - their jpeg compression isn't all that hot. So, starting today, I'm working my way backwards cleaning up the images and converting everything to png. So if you notice things start to look prettier around here, that's it.
I also threw a watermark on there just in case anyone ever feels like hotlinking from here.
And, at long last, flow charts start tomorrow.